Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

BEWARE OF DISTRACTIONS Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 3:13-14 Distractions are like Krispy Krème doughnuts! They're so enticing and seem so harmless when you're indulging. As I sat in Starbucks this morning, I observed a mother feeding her five- or six-year-old child Krispy Krème doughnuts and hot chocolate for breakfast. Now believe me, it looked delicious to me, and the child was certainly enjoying all of it. But I began to think about what that breakfast would produce later, and I began to pity the teacher who would have this child in her classroom. After being in education for over forty years, my husband and I have seen the consequences of all that sugar in a little body, and it isn't good at all. What that precious child needs is a good, healthy, nourishing breakfast that helps the brain function properly and gives the body the vitamins and proteins it needs to grow strong. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: