Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

Youth Pastor and Critic Let me share one personal experience about how the area of spiritual authority really hit home for me. After I graduated from seminary I had a Masters of Divinity degree and I knew I was ready to go! I had given up my secular “career,” had exhausted all my funds, and was living at my aunt’s house, waiting for God to use me. I told God, “Let’s go! Your man of faith and power is ready!” Well, it was like God forgot about me. But eventually, He did lead me to be a youth pastor of a church. The pastor of that church did most things totally different than I would have. Now, please understand that my feelings had nothing to do with his love for Jesus, or his commitment to the Lord, or his wanting to see people grow in Christ and be saved. It had to do with his methodology, how he dealt with the youth and the congregation! Everything he did was absolutely the opposite of how I would have done it. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: