Monday, June 11, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

"He's whatever you want him to be. He's good thoughts…good karma." "So you're telling me that you are really God because you can make him whatever you want in your mind." She didn't agree with that but couldn't come up with a good answer. I took this opportunity and began to tell her about my God who sent Jesus to die on the cross for me, but she shut me up and said, "Your God isn't comfortable for me. I hate Him. Mine makes me feel good. I don't have to do anything I don't want…just be quiet and meditate!" With that she headed out the door. I told her to have a good day and smiled my biggest smile as she walked away. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: