Friday, June 8, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

THERE'S FREEDOM IN ME! You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. -John 8:32 The world tends to think that Christians live in bondage. But we really live in the truth, and that is total freedom. In John 18:37, Jesus told why He came to earth when Pilate had asked Him, "What have You done?" Jesus answers, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth." All truth is found in God and in His Word, and it is so freeing and life-giving. I don't have to worry about new philosophies, deceitful words of men, the power of evil, what's happening in politics or in our nation…I know the truth about my past, present, and future, and that puts my heart at peace. It doesn't mean I don't pray for others or our leaders or seek to be God's ambassador wherever I go. It does mean that I don't live as a slave to worry, fear, and confusion because I don't know the truth. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: