Friday, June 8, 2012

Mrs Nancy Dufresne-A Sound, Disciplined Mind

Then God asked me, “Are you still standing?” Then I saw it! I answered, “Yes, I’m still standing! I’m still believing and speaking Your Word! I’m still walking with You.” The house passed the test because it was still standing at the end of the storm. I realized that the house had felt the storm. Even though the storm continued for a time, that didn’t mean the house was failing. Likewise, my faith wasn’t failing just because I felt the storm, and it wasn’t failing just because the storm continued for a time. As long as I’m still standing on the Word at the end of the storm, I pass the test. Being in faith doesn’t mean you won’t feel the storm or that the storm won’t continue for a time, but it means that you refuse to change what you believe just because of the storm you feel; regardless of how long the test may last, you just keep standing on the Word. That’s faith! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: