Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

As I stood outside the airport in another state, in the rain, and waited for an unknown person to pick me up for yet another retreat, I was discouraged…and even a little angry. I had waited almost three hours so far, and no one had come to pick me up. Of course, my cell phone was dead, and I couldn't locate any number to call anyway, so there I stood…cold, wet, and disgruntled with God's way! You may be thinking that this surely wasn't God's plan, and yet, I had given myself and my day to the Lord to do with as He chose. So, it had to be His way…but I didn't like it! How could these people be so rude and thoughtless! Self-pity had really set in, and I felt like a martyr standing there…suffering for Jesus. But it was all wasted because my heart attitude was not one that pleased the Lord. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: