Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

What a failure…that didn't go well at all…I really didn't get through to her…what happened? Here's where the truth of God's Word was so freeing for me that day. "But thanks be to God, who always leads us in His triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place" (2 Corinthians 2:14). So, what happened? Exactly what God knew would happen! I prayed, I was available, she heard about Jesus, and His sweet aroma of salvation was offered. God knew it, and that was all I was responsible for. Praise God! The darkness that had made me feel like a failure was lifted by the truth of God's Word. You see, the triumph was in my obedience, not the results! That was so freeing to me! What's important to God is our obedience and availability, not our own ability to do great things! That keeps me focused on loving Him and obeying His Word and leaving all the outcomes of life in His all-powerful hands! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: