Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

You probably want to know how he was going to use me, don't you? You see, we always had a huge missionary barrel in the entry of our church, and people were supposed to bring nice clothes, blankets, shoes, etc. to send to the missionaries. We would fill several barrels and then send them off to the missionaries we supported. One day, after seeing that people had donated their "very used underwear" and some "used teabags" for the missionaries, my dad got an idea. He wanted his "flock" to see what we should be giving to God and to His work, and he was extremely saddened at what people were giving. So he had put a huge missionary barrel up on the platform that morning; no one knew why it was there. Then he called me up to the front. As I walked up those big steps, he picked me up and hugged me. With tears in his eyes, my daddy set me down in that big missionary barrel and said, "This is what we should be willing to give to God!" I will never forget it, and neither will the people who witnessed it. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: