Friday, June 1, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

FATHER, WILL YOU CARRY ME? Father, will You carry me? I'm tired and can't go on. I've tried to keep on going, but I've lost my joy and song. You see, I tried to do it all So You'd be proud of me. But all I did was burn right out As others 'round me see. "O precious child, my heart is filled With joy because you asked For Me to carry you today That is my rightful task! "I've longed to hold you in My arms And give you peace and rest. But first, you had to see your need And willingly confess. "So now I'm thrilled beyond compare, These times are far too few, For now you've given up your pride And let Me carry you." -Carol Hopson Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: