Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

In Ephesians 5, the Apostle Paul gives us three foundational truths concerning marriage, and the foundational roles and responsibilities as husbands and wives. When I read this scripture to married couples who are having trouble, not once in twenty years have I had them disagree with this passage. I’ve never had one person say, “I don’t believe that! God’s wrong!” Instead, I hear them say, “I can’t do that” because they are afraid their spouse is going to take advantage of them. “If I really do that, my spouse will run all over me. I can’t trust her response. It would be a nightmare.” The road to a successful marriage starts with you, and the road to turning around a troubled marriage starts with you obeying and trusting the Word of God! I have witnessed many miracle marriage turnarounds when spouses humble themselves and submit to God. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: