Friday, June 8, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

Now, here is the incredible miracle about this revelation. I had been vainly trying to start a church for two years, with many false starts, which was very discouraging. But within two months after making that decision to honor and support the pastor, God shot me out of a cannon and a group of people said to me, “Dave, we want you to be our pastor.” Shortly thereafter, I was standing in front of a group of people on a Sunday morning preaching the Word of God as their pastor. That was not an accident! God could not release me to more responsibility until I learned the importance of submitting to delegated authority. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: