Monday, June 18, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Years ago, I read that the United States government didn't use fake money to teach Treasury agents to detect counterfeit bills. They only showed them real money over and over until they had every detail memorized. Then, when they saw a counterfeit, it looked so different to them that they were able to instantly recognize it. We spend too much time focusing on the counterfeits in this world and not enough time focusing on the "real thing"! If we focus on God's Word and, by doing so, listen to His voice over and over, we will be able to recognize the "counterfeit" voices much easier. Personally, the counterfeit voices tell me that I need to worry about my future, about the U.S. economy, and what I hear in the news every day. They also say that I need to be overly concerned about my physical appearance and standing up for my rights. Listening to my Shepherd's voice changes everything! His desire is that I would find my security and hope in Him alone. He wants me to love Him above all else…for who He is…for all He's done…for all He continues to do each day as He leads, guides, and cares for me. You see, getting back to little Lucy, as she began spending time with her Papa, feeling his love, care, and protection, she began to respond with open arms and great affection. She had gotten to know her Papa again! Getting reacquainted with your heavenly Papa will give you peace, comfort, and security in these uncertain days! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: