Monday, June 18, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

The truth here is really quite simple: If you reject God’s plans
for marriage, you are going to suffer the consequences, especially
when troubles come into your life. If your marriage is not based
on a firm biblical foundation concerning what God says about
roles and responsibilities of both the man and the woman, when
troubles come, your marriage is going to experience some very
serious problems.
On the other hand, if you build your marriage on the biblical
principles God has set forth, when troubles come not only will
you weather the marriage storm, but you will emerge victorious.
My wife, Mary, and I had some serious problems early on in
our marriage. One day I realized that I was trying to make Mary
think like me. When she didn’t, I became very upset. Of course,
she too was having the same problem. After awhile I began to
realize that my wife was never going to think like me…and that’s
a good thing! Her diverse thinking brings balance into our
marriage.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: