Friday, June 8, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Ultimately and unfortunately, I arrived at the point where I really believed that this man was the biggest hindrance to God’s Holy Spirit working among the people in that church. I actually blamed him for God not moving there. I filled myself with a critical spirit, and soon I was talking to everyone in the church, sowing seeds of dissention. I was headed for destruction, but in God’s wisdom and grace He placed into my hands a book called Spiritual Authority by Watchman Nee. As I read the book, the truth about what I had been doing hit me like a 2” x 4” across the head! My eyes were opened and I understood that I was in trouble by coming against God’s authority, and ultimately, against God. As I read the book, I had an experience with God and totally repented, deciding to be the best youth pastor this church and that pastor had ever experienced. I determined that whatever vision the pastor had, I would come out 100% for that vision, supporting both the vision and the pastor. Nothing negative was going to come out of my mouth ever again! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: