Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

GOD DESERVES ALL WE ARE AND HAVE! For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16 I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish in order that I may gain Christ. -Philippians 3:8 One of the things I have always loved about my dad is that I have always felt so safe in his care. As a child, I would follow him anywhere he lead me because I knew of his unfailing, self-sacrificing love for me. He was the pastor of a large church, and I remember a time when he asked me to walk to the front of our church in the middle of a Sunday morning service because he wanted to use me as an illustration. There were about a thousand people in our church at that time, and I was only about four years old, but I got right up out of the pew and walked to the front because my daddy had called me and I loved and trusted him. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: