Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

When I finally made contact with someone, after borrowing a phone and calling my husband for the retreat leader's number, I was told that they were already at the retreat conference center, which was three hours away. The only problem was that they had forgotten to pick up the speaker! Now I had to wait another hour while someone from the church came and got me and drove me the three hours to the retreat. I arrived after having no lunch, no dinner, and no apology when I arrived. They seemed to think it was quite funny that no one was assigned to pick me up. So, what does this have to do with "my way" versus "God's way"? Let me tell you. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: