Friday, June 8, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Let me give you just a simple, everyday illustration of what it means to know the truth. Just this morning I got up early and decided to go to Starbucks and do some work there for an hour. The change of scenery is good sometimes, as my office is in my home. It also gets me out into the world where I desire to be God's sweet aroma to those around me, and God has truly given me a "Starbucks ministry." I prayed as I drove there that God would use me and open a door of witness. As I ordered my drink, I was talking with the manager and inviting her to church; I had already invited her to the "Practicing His Presence" series I had taught, and she seemed interested but couldn't come. As I was walking away, this young lady stopped me and asked if I taught a series on self-awareness (she had overheard the "presence" part of my conversation). I told her that what I taught was about practicing God's presence and told her briefly what that meant to me and how it affected my life. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: