Friday, June 15, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

Preparing the meal… GETTING TO KNOW YOUR SHEPHERD You do not believe because you are not of My sheep. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. -John 10:26-28 When my youngest granddaughter, Lucy, came for a visit at seven months of age, she turned away from my husband and started to cry when he reached for her. And yet, she came willingly into my arms as her mother gave her over to me. What had happened? Why was she afraid of her beloved Papa? We realized then that she hadn't seen him in a long time and therefore didn't remember him. I had recently visited her in their home, so she remembered me. My dear husband was so heartbroken at her response, and it reminded me of how our precious Savior must feel when we don't recognize Him because we've been away for too long. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: