Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trusting God in Times of Trouble-Mrs. Carol Hopson

LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His
compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
great is Thy faithfulness.
-Lamentations 3:21-23
As I let go of the worst that could happen and trusted God
with it, He removed all my fear and replaced it with His
peace. "I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered
me from all my fears" (Psalm 34:4). Satan had nothing
left to work with, so my heart was truly at peace. And it
stayed that way during the whole three weeks he was gone.
If you're living in fear, stop and ask yourself the following:
What is the worst thing that can happen?
Do I believe that God will still be in control if that happens?
Even from eternity I am He; and there is none who
can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse
it?
-Isaiah 43:13
My purpose will be established, and I will
accomplish all my good pleasure.
-Isaiah 46:10
The LORD will accomplish what concerns me; Thy
lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting.
-Psalm 138:8
Do I believe that God can and will give me peace no
matter what?
Do not tremble, and do not be afraid; have I not long
since announced it to you and declared it? And you
are my witnesses. Is there any God besides Me, or is
there any other Rock? I know of none.
-Isaiah 44:8
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look
about you, for I am your God.
-Isaiah 41:10
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you…
-John 14:27

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: