Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hopson C. - Trusting God in Times of Trouble

Deuteronomy 30:15, 19-20 sums this up beautifully: "See,
I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and
adversity.…So choose life in order that you may live…by loving
the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding
fast to Him." The voices you listen to each day will truly
determine your behavior and actions. Will you worry and
wither, or will you trust and triumph? Will you choose to
bring light or darkness to those around you?

I'M YOURS, LORD
I just can't think of how I'd want
To live my life today
If I were just living for me
With nothing in my way.
I can't just think of how my rights
Are stepped on every day,
And how I'd like to tell someone
Their plan is in my way.
I can't just do what humanly
Seems right to those around
Or spend my time on fruitless goals,
So many can be found.
I can't react to what I hear
With anger or with pride
Or dwell on thoughts that hurt my soul
And dwell down deep inside.
Why can't I choose to do these things?
Why have a different view?
"Because I love You, Jesus, and
My heart belongs to You!"
-Carol Hopson


As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: