Monday, December 6, 2010

C. Hopson-Trusting God in Times of Trouble

This precious soul broke into tears and said, "How could
you know that I'm so broken inside and the pain is more
than I can bear?" As I wrapped my arms around her, she
told me the story of a tragedy that had just happened in her
family, and she didn't know who to talk to or where to turn
for help. God, in His love, had heard her cry and sent me,
on a Saturday, when no one is usually at the school, to be
His loving arms, ears, and voice. "I waited patiently for the
LORD; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He
brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry
clay…" (Psalm 40:1-2). And to think that I had not wanted
to do what God had planned for me that day because I had
my own plans! I was able to spend time praying with her
and helping her to know what to do and how to give her
pain to the Lord and leave it for Him to work out. It began
a wonderful relationship with this dear child of God.
You see, I was concerned about my agenda and getting
"my important things" done. God was concerned about His
agenda to meet the deep needs of one of His children…and
He wanted to use me. Thank You, God, for the great joy of
being Your servant!





As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: