Friday, December 10, 2010

Mrs. Carol Hoson-Trusting God in Times of Trouble

8. He will always be there for me.
Let your character be free from the love of money,
being content with what you have; for He Himself
has said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever
forsake you."
-Hebrews 13:5
9. He corrects me out of love.
Whom the Lord loves He reproves, even as a father,
the son in whom he delights.
-Proverbs 3:12
For those whom the Lord loves He disciplines.
-Hebrews 12:6
He [God] disciplines us for our good, that we may
share His holiness.
-Hebrews 12:10
10. He will give me guidance in life's decisions.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way which
you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon
you.
-Psalm 32:8
The steps of a man are established by the LORD;
and He delights in his way. When he falls, he shall
not be hurled headlong; because the LORD is the
One who holds his hand.
-Psalm 37:23-24
11. He will train me for everything I need in life.
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for
teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in
righteousness; that the man of God may be
adequate, equipped for every good work.
-2 Timothy 3:16-17

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: