Monday, December 6, 2010

Trusting God in Times of Trouble- C. Hopson

Without God as my Counselor, I would have been angry
and disturbed; I would have lost track of my thoughts and
who knows what else. I also might have tried to avoid her
all weekend, as she really was angry and caused quite a disturbance
in the meeting. However, by the very end of the
retreat, she came to me at the book table and told me how
much she learned and how much she loved being at the
retreat…she even bought a couple of books…then she gave
me a hug and was gone. Praise God for His counsel!
I need God's divine counsel every day of my life, or else
my emotions seem to take control. I especially need
Colossians 3:12-13, which says, "And so, as those who have
been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion,
kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing
with one another and forgiving each other, whoever has
a complaint against anyone; just as the lord forgave you, so
also should you." Can you even imagine how our families,
our neighbors, our workplace, and the world would be
impacted if we as Christians just obeyed the counsel in
these two verses?

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: