Monday, December 6, 2010

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Times of Trouble

CAN YOU USE ME, LORD?
Can I help a friend today,
does someone have a need?
Maybe I could share a word,
a smile, a hug, a deed.
Can You use my hands, dear Lord,
to give a gentle touch?
Sometimes a willing, helping hand
can mean so very much.
Can you use my voice, dear Lord?
Does someone need to hear
That there is One who sees her hurt
and knows her deepest fears?
Can you use my life, dear Lord?
Your servant I will be,
For leading others to the cross
is what means most to me.
-Carol Hopson





As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: