Monday, December 6, 2010

Trusting God in Times of Trouble-Hopson Carol

BREAKFAST #17
Preparing the
meal…
CHANGING YOUR PERSPECTIVE
Joseph said to them, "Do not be afraid, for am I in
God's place? And as for you, you meant evil against
me, but God meant it for good in order to bring
about this present result, to preserve many people
alive."
-Genesis 50:19-20
Have you ever found yourself saying or thinking any of
the following statements?
If only this situation wouldn't have happened…
If only I could do my life over…
If only I wouldn't have been betrayed by someone I
loved…
If only I would have made a different choice in my
mate or my job…
If only I had more money…
If only my kids would have turned out differently…
If only I didn't have these physical problems…
If only I wouldn't have made that mistake…
If only I could be someone different…

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: