Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trusting God in Times of Trouble-Mrs. C. Hopson

Do I believe that this world is not my home and the
best is yet to come?
Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe
also in Me….I go to prepare a place for you. And if I
go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and
receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may
be also.
-John 14:1-3
COME AND DINE…
1. What are you most afraid of? Write it out and look at
it.
2. Are you willing to put this into God's hands, knowing
that He loves you and gave His life for you?

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: