Friday, December 10, 2010

Mrs. C. Hopson- Trusting God in Times of Trouble

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father
will send in My name, He will teach you all things,
and bring to your remembrance all that I said to
you.
-John 14:26
12. He will be a perfect example.
Have this attitude in yourselves which was in
Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form
of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to
be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of
a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of
men. And being found in appearance as a man, He
humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point
of death, even death on a cross.
-Philippians 2:5-8
13. He would make plans for my future.
He who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and
everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never
die.…Let not your heart be troubled…I go and
prepare a place for you…
-John 11:25-26; 14:1, 3
14. He holds my hand in fearful times.
When he falls, he shall not be hurled headlong;
because the LORD is the One who holds his hand.
-Psalm 37:24
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look
about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand.
-Isaiah 41:10

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: