Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trusting God in Times of Trouble-Mrs. C. Hopson

Humanly, I always feel that I have nothing of importance
to say, but God seems to want to use my weaknesses
and my experiences to help others learn to trust Him in
their troubled times. And so I willingly trust Him to see me
through and then ask Him to use it all for His glory alone.
My part is obedience…period!
What do you think God's purpose is for you? Are you
looking toward a certain goal that you want to accomplish?
In My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers writes:
What is my vision of God's purpose for me? Whatever
it may be, His purpose is for me to depend on Him and
on His power now. If I can stay calm, faithful, and
unconfused while in the middle of the turmoil of life,
the goal of the purpose of God is being accomplished
in me. God is not working toward a particular finish-
His purpose is the process itself.…It is the process,
not the outcome, that is glorifying to God.


As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: