Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hopson C-Trusting God

BREAKFAST #15
Preparing the
meal…
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PURPOSE!
According to my earnest expectation and hope, that
I shall not be put to shame in anything, but that
with all boldness, Christ shall even now, as always,
be exalted [magnified] in my body, whether by life or
by death.
-Philippians 1:20
My eyes are getting older, like the rest of me, and it gets
more and more difficult to see things clearly. To read anything
up close, I now need glasses to magnify the words and
make them easy for me to read. Without my glasses, words
and sentences are blurred and make no sense. In the above
verse, Paul states that his hope and purpose is to "exalt (or
magnify)" Christ whether by life or by death. Let's think
about what a "magnifier" does. Does it clarify or blur? Does
it make things easier to see or more difficult to see? Does it
enlarge or minimize things? Of course, the value of the
magnifying glass is in how well it clarifies, enlarges, and
makes something easier to read. That's its whole purpose.





As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: