Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Carol Hopson

If living for self (denying God):
You'll ask, "Why is this happening to me? It's so
unfair."
You'll despair that "This isn't what I want and I don't
like it."
You'll decide that "I guess God's plan doesn't work for
me."
You'll lose hope and become angry, bitter, and discontent.
If living for God (denying self):
You'll say, "It's not my choice, but I'll trust God with
it."
You'll decide, "I need to see what verses might help
me through this."
You'll ask, "I wonder how I can grow to be more like
Christ through this?"
You'll then pray, "Dear God, please use this situation
for Your glory!"
Can you see the difference it makes when we are willing
to say no to self and yes to God…no matter what? "I delight
to do Your will, O my God" (Psalm 40:8, NKJV).

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: