Friday, December 10, 2010

C. Hopson-Trusting God in Times of Trouble

Do you have a great, loving relationship with your
earthly father? Many that I talk with do not, and it is very
difficult for them to love and accept God as their Father,
especially if they have an abusive or unloving father. I often
tell these dear people to make a list of all the things that
would describe the "perfect father," and then we see how
God matches up with their list. Here is a new way to look
at the character of God and how He desires to relate to you.
1. He loves me unconditionally.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor
angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things
present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth,
nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us
from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our
Lord.
-Romans 8:38-39, KJV, emphasis added
2. He thinks I'm special and beautiful.
For we are His workmanship [beautiful poem],
created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God
prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
-Ephesians 2:10
I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and
my soul knows it very well. My frame was not
hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and
skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth.
-Psalm 139:14-15
3. He wants to protect Me.
You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me
from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of
deliverance.
-Psalm 32:7, NKJV

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: