Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hopson C.-Trusting God in Times of Trouble

BREAKFAST #22
Preparing the
meal…
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have
you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I
shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance, and
my God.
-Psalm 42:11
In the past month, I've asked many people what they are
most afraid of. Here are some of the answers I've received:
I'm afraid that I won't have enough money for retirement.
I'm afraid that I'm going to be laid off soon.
I'm afraid that I might get cancer.
I'm afraid that my children might make destructive
choices.

As a "partnership publisher," we partner you with a team of professional editors , typesetters , cover design and printers to create a high quality product and then we work with you to help market and distribute your book in today's rapidly changing marketplace.

No comments: