Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

I liked my life. Church was going well, family life was good,
I was building a new house! I had it made! Fearing God, a very
serious undertaking, would mean a deeper commitment to Him.
I know from experience that the more I commit myself to Jesus,
the more I understand His Word, the less freedom I have to
rationalize...and that usually means some things I enjoy are no
longer acceptable.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: