Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

NANA’S STORY
Little Jack was visiting us and we loved having him
and his big brother, Elliot, come and spend the night with
us. I usually tried to get up a little earlier than the boys so
I could be ready for the day before they needed my attention.
This particular morning, Jack came sleepily into the
bathroom where I was putting my makeup on. He rubbed
his eyes and said, “Morning, Nana.” I knelt down, hugged
him and responded, “Morning, Jack.” I then returned to
finish the task at hand. I was using my eyelash curler
while Jack looked up at me and said, “Nana, what you
doing?” To which I replied, “I’m putting my makeup on,
Jack.”

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: