Friday, February 18, 2011

C. Hopson-Above the Storm

As I discovered this about the eagle, the Lord opened
my eyes to what my daily routine should be, especially during
times of discouragement, weariness, or doubt. My
husband and I began a “preening” process each morning in
our devotional time. We would steam clean our lives by
asking forgiveness first of all, for the doubts of the night,
or yesterday’s fears. We would make sure that our hearts
were clean before we began the day.
Create in me a clean heart, Oh God, and renew a
steadfast spirit within me.
(Psalm 51:10)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: