Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

Come to me all who are weary and heavy-laden
and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you,
and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in
heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. For
My yoke is easy, and My load is light.
(Matthew 11:28-30)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: