Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

I attended graduate school at San Diego State University
where many of the professors possessed immense knowledge.
My statistics teacher certainly had more than I could
comprehend! She would begin writing a single equation on one
side of the blackboard and continue all the way to the other side!
Each day after class I went home, fell on my knees and cried,
“Lord, You’ve got to help me! There is no possible way I can
make it through statistics on my own!” It was only by God’s
grace that my final grade in that class was a B. I did not have
my professor’s vast knowledge of statistics, but I had enough
wisdom to appeal to the One who could get me through the class.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: