Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

The final preparation is to “yield” myself and my day to
the Lord. This is when I pray, “Lord, I accept whatever
You put into or take out of my life today. Please help me
trust You and use all that today brings for your glory.”
When I’ve started my day with this prayer, I don’t become
discouraged or overwhelmed with circumstances that I
didn’t plan on because I’ve already committed them to the
Lord. And, I remember that I’ve given Him full control of
my day, so whatever I’m facing is not a surprise to Him.
Therefore I can relax and rest and go with His plan.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: