Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fear of the Lord-Pastor David Hoffman

Christians love to talk about the LOVE OF GOD!
That is good...we should talk about it! Three times each
weekend I have the privilege of standing alongside my spiritual
family of brothers and sisters to worship our Father, experience
His love and enjoy His presence. There is nothing better! I sense
God’s presence more in those surroundings than when I worship
alone, and I have a deeper sense of His love for me. It is
wonderful!


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: