Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hoffman Dave-Fear of the Lord

The Bible is very clear: the more you know, the more you
become accountable [Luke 12:47-48; Hebrews 10:26-31].

Consequence for Disobedience
As my commitment to Jesus and my knowledge of His Word
has grown, so has my ability to see the consequences for
disobedience. Being a pastor certainly has helped me learn to fear
the Lord. I have the unique opportunity to see consequences
surface in the lives of other people as if I am watching a movie.
The plot unfolds right before my eyes. Time and time again I see
people reaping the consequences of doing things their way instead
of God’s. If there is anyone who has good cause to fear the Lord
(as I’ve seen people suffer consequences for disobedience] it is me!
On the other hand, I have seen the blessings that come when
someone fears the Lord and obeys Him.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: