Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoffman Dave-Fear of the Lord

I have been a pastor for more than 20 years and have watched
countless times as Christians willfully compromise and
rationalize the Word of God so they can pursue their own desires
instead of obeying God’s decrees. For many years I thought I
knew better than God what was good for me. As a result, I have
suffered immensely at my own hand and have learned through
hardship and disappointment that God’s rules are designed to
benefit His people...not to deprive them! All too often Christians
distort, compromise and rationalize the word of God so they can
justify pursuing their own desires. Too often their Christianity
looks like this:
“This marriage is over! I have struggled for years to make it
work, and instead I am miserable! Divorce is the only way I’ll
ever have real peace and happiness. God loves me and He wants
me to be happy. I believe God will understand why I must get
divorced even though there are no biblical grounds. In fact, I
think He wants this for me, and even if I’m wrong I know God
will forgive me.”

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: