Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

My active granddaughter stayed in my arms for 45
minutes without stirring, yet without sleeping. I was in
heaven! How I loved holding her chubby little body,
smelling her hair, and feeling her breathing so close to my
heart. It was at this time that God taught me a wonderful
truth. I realized that as Lucy gave in to the rest she so desperately
needed, my joy was increased immeasurably
because I was the one who could give her that rest. I was
the one that she trusted enough to give herself over to, and
the joy of those moments was so precious to me. I then
realized that this must be how my Savior feels. He’s waiting
for me to let go, give up my struggles, and truly rest in
His loving care. But what’s more important than that to
me is that my resting in Him must bring Him great
joy....because He loves me so much! It hurts me to realize
that I’m robbing Him of something precious to Him when
I don’t trust Him enough to rest in His plan and His care
for me.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: