Monday, March 14, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

Now I knew why God had been working on my heart.
With a heart of love I took his hand and said, “Oh, you are
definitely not a failure in God’s eyes. In fact, you are bringing
God great joy today!” He responded that he hadn’t
brought in any money all morning. “Do you think that’s
what God is interested in?” I asked. “He has all the
resources in the world and He could fill that bucket in five
seconds if He chose to.” I went on to share with him that
he was bringing joy to God just because he was willing and
available. The rest was up to God. I reminded him that
we are not responsible to bring in results, just to be available
for God to use. Tears welled up in his eyes and he
said, “I never thought of it that way.” He thanked me for
my time and I gave him a little hug and went on inside to
begin my grocery shopping…again.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: