Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

Another time, I noticed a young mother in a restaurant
who was weeping. She had three small children and
looked so forlorn and lonely. I couldn’t stand it. My heart
was yearning to do something. As I watched, she got up
and went to the restroom, leaving her small children in the
hands of the oldest, who was about six years old. I asked
my sweet husband to please go and take care of the children
and I went looking for this dear mother. In the restroom,
I found her weeping on the floor. Oh how she needed
to know God loved her! She had recently moved into the
area and was having such a difficult time with life. She
had recently lost her husband and felt so alone. I told her
that I was a grandmother of five and my husband was out
telling stories to her children so she didn’t need to worry.
Then I shared God’s love with her and prayed for God to
meet her needs, right there in the restroom. How thankful
I was that God had opened my eyes to notice His child who
was hurting. Through this contact, she got into a good
church, had renewed hope, and we developed a sweet
friendship.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: