Friday, March 11, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

Let’s go back to my story. It was during those first lonely
months, in a new place, that God showed me a new perspective.
He revealed to me that He wanted me to open my
eyes to others around me....anywhere....everywhere....and
see their need and their loneliness. I no longer had a life
filled with family, friends and ministry, but that was God’s
plan for me. He wanted to give me an experience that
would change me forever...and it did. Words cannot
express the joy I’ve found in taking God’s love to people at
the cleaners, the beauty salon, a restaurant, the Post
Office, on a plane or train, or someone just sitting on a
bench. (I’ve written about many of these stories in my
book, “My Day, His Way.”

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: