Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

I know it seems like God isn’t involved with your life at
times....but He is. And, He’s always there to support you
even when it doesn’t feel like it. But He knows what’s best
for us and how much we need to learn in our circumstances.
You see, I had counseled so many women in the
past 30 years...women who had gone through such terrible
tragedies. Some lost children to death or sinful choices,
some lost husbands through abandonment or affairs, some
had suffered through abortions and others had been
abused beyond belief. Though I always had listening ears
and a heart to help them, I never could identify with their
hopelessness. I truly believe that God allowed me to go
through those very dark days so that I could feel a little of
what they felt and could therefore be more understanding
in my counseling. From that point on, God gave me a different
perspective on people who had no hope and He has
enabled me, by His grace, to bring them hope and encouragement
through a deeper understanding of His Word, His
purpose and His sovereignty.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: