Friday, March 11, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

It was during this time that God showed me one of the
purposes of loneliness. I discovered that the only One I
had to turn to was my Heavenly Father. I’d ask Him who
I was now, and He’d lovingly remind me that I was His
child, and that was enough. As I’d sit in my house, wondering
what the day would bring, I discovered anew how
precious it was to belong to Him and draw closer to Him. I
spent my time talking with Him all day long as if He was
my dearest friend who came to spend the week with me.
Then I realized that this was exactly what He wanted to
be.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: