Monday, March 21, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

Have you ever wondered where
God is? You find yourself going
through pain, disappointment, or
defeat and you don’t know how you
will handle it. You try to pray and
read the Bible but nothing seems to
work; things don’t change and life
gets more difficult. Where is God
when you’re feeling like this? Why
doesn’t He make things right? I
remember a very dark time in my
life. My husband was suddenly without
work, I was very sick, we were
away from family and life-long
friends, and it felt like God had abandoned
us. No matter how hard I tried
to trust, the nights were most difficult,
and I’d wake up feeling alone
and out of touch with my Savior.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: