Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

Let me give you an example of this. When faced with a
very unjust and cruel situation, my first impulse was to be
angry and harbor bitterness. But knowing that this wasn’t
God’s way (Hebrews 12:15), I began calling to mind the
“currents” I had studied from God’s Word. I recalled Psalm
37:8 which warns:
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret, it
leads only to evildoing.
Then I remembered how the righteous are supposed to
react:
The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his
tongue speaks justice. The law of His God is in his
heart; his steps do not slip.
(Psalm 37:30,31)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: