Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

When faced with those daily storms, I realized that
what I so desperately wanted one day, would lose its
attraction the next day because a new situation or problem
had come on the scene. As I gave in to the wrong thoughts
and attitudes, which felt so good for the moment, my heart
was plunged into negativity and discouragement. I realized
that I needed to let the Lord be the stability of my
times and not be controlled by my emotions. I had to
repent of being fickle in my desires, at times, just like my
precious grandchildren, and then I needed to thank Him
that His presence and power in my life are always totally
sufficient. (2 Corinthians 12:9) Finally, I needed to thank
Him that He was refining me so that He could see Himself
in me.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: